Assalamualaikum wbt...
hai, hello, ni hao, marhaban, etc...^^
this is really my 1st. time blogging...heh, i juz wanna give a try..
no..no..no..actually, it just suddenly i feel like wanna hv my own blog so that i can write whatever it is, that cross my mind, my n other's precious life experiences..but, i'll try to make it as good as possible so that..who know, it will benefit some of my brothers & sisters out there..i do hope so..
one more thing, as my english is still worst, really worst..haha..so, this is a nice way that i can use to improve it..with Allah's will..I can make it...^^
but, i think I'm going to have most of my entry in malay coz..well, I'm afraid that the messages that i wanna deliver or share with my brothers & sisters do not achieved...he2..yeah, may be due to the twisted or confusing words..=p..so, i prefer to write in english for the short entry only..
that's all for now..though it's very short but never mind...haha..
No comments:
Post a Comment